Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm Gonna Put a Melting On You

This heat we have been having is beyond unbearable. About as unbearable as business being slow the week before Father's Day. I suppose Daddy's are slated for golf balls and ugly ties, not sweets. Poor daddy's. I suppose the silver lining to business dragging is that I don't have to bake very much in this weather, which gives me plenty of time for silly melty face pics with my girl!


















Got a great piece of news today however. My brownies, which have been selling at Dylans's Candy Bar since January are now going to be sold home-style, cut from a pan at purchase, and not the typical celo bag. I am so in love with this idea, they'll look fresher, will move faster, and best of all, I'll no longer have to print out and individually cut out each sticker (no, there were no stickers in this particular dimension, believe me, I looked). Thank you Brownie Gods.
Back to melting. . .

No comments: