Thursday, July 9, 2009

Where On Earth Have You Been?!!!


I know, I know, it's been a while. I know you have all missed me terribly. At least my Aunt M has. I'll make it quick and painless. Biz was slow, tried my hand at running a cafe in my ex's restaurant in the a.m. hours (they did lunch and dinner service). That was a comedy of errors, but while there, a man walked in off of the street, sampled some of my baked goods, and hired me to work at his cafe around the corner. Here's proof if ya want it:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/25/dining/25off.html?n=Top/Reference/Times%20Topics/Subjects/C/Coffee

So, anyway, that's where I've been toiling and playing. But now it seems fate has another twist for me. This time last year I delivered 300 brownies to the Rachael Ray Show to be featured in their Snack of the Day segment. I prayed and prayed and prayed all summer long (well, whined really, and begged more than that) for the segment to air as my biz was sucking air from a plastic baggie. Well, life has been restored it seems. The segment aired this week, and the response has been astonishing indeed.

Now that I am 'back', I'll do my best to keep up to date with these posts, as well as fill you all in on the past months, if only to post pics of things that bring me joy.

best,
tenacious m

No comments: